Thursday, May 31, 2012

LAST BLOG

What was your favorite topic this semester? Why?
What was your least favorite?
What would you change about this class if you could?
What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment in biology this year?



My favorite topic this semester was the study of animals, because the we had dissections.  I enjoyed working with group in the dissections of real specimens.  One of my most memorable dissections would be the shark.  The most exciting part of the dissection is when we found other marine animals within the shark's stomach.


My least favorite topic this semester is the study of genetics, because it frustrates me whenever I attempt to explain the concepts of genetics to my parents.  They complain about my short height; however, they don't believe that my height is a result of genetics.


If I could change something about this class, I would suggest an addition of a calendar of due dates.  This calendar would allow students time to plan according to the activities of this class and would be able to work ahead when time permits them.


I feel that my biggest accomplishment would be my success in keeping my big biology notebook.  My biggest notebook of my whole academic career had been my biology notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment