Friday, March 2, 2012

BOW 4: Intelligence

            It is important to debate and define our understanding of intelligence and its origin, because new knowledge on anything may help us in the present and in the future.  Understanding the different definitions of intelligence, such as interpersonal, intrapersonal, spatial, linguistic, mathematical, musical, and naturalistic represent the eight intelligences proposed by Howard Gardner.  By using his theory we can determine our intelligences in different subject areas.  With that knowlege, we can study more productively and efficiently.  We would be able to survive socially and academically with this knowledge.  Like the proposal by Gardner, new debates may spark new theories.  With new theories we would have more knowledge as to how we may work even more productively and efficiently.  This relates to me, because I would be able to determine my intelligences.  By knowing my intelligences in different subject areas and social areas, I too would be able to act productively and efficiently towards my strive for survival.  

No comments:

Post a Comment